Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

I bought a used Sharp watch. It has SHP4023384 on the back

I bought a used Sharp watch. It has SHP4023384 on the back and has a usb port for charging. It has a mp3 player I think. I need to know how to operate it. Do you have a manual for it?

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I haven't heard anything but this, your reply.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok, thanks.
Hello. thanks for hanging in there!

I'll be able to give you the best possible answer if you can give me a little more information. What specific problem or question you are having about the watch?

Best regards, Patience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did not get a manual with it and I do not know how to operate it. I plugged a usb charger and charged but when I turn it on, I only get a series of 5 pictures that scroll continuously.
Hello-

Sorry you are having such problems. The company that puts out the watch is very difficult to find. However, you can call them at(NNN) NNN-NNNN EST 8:30 am - 5 pm M-TH and 8:30 am -
3 pm Fridays. They will mail you an instruction manual. Additionally, they may be able to give you some instructions by phone.

Good luck! Please click the green ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your time and effort in finding this info for me. I will call them.

Bruce
You are most welcome! Best regards, Patience