Kim D., Consultant
Experience:  Researcher 25 yrs in small and large institutions
Type Your Question Here...

Help me find web sites to buy this book: NLP HOME STUDY G

Help me find web sites to buy this book. Title: "NLP HOME STUDY GUIDE". ISBN: 9780970549228. Author: GORDON. Published Date: 1989. I hope to pay only about $100 for it. (I am not in a real big hurry to find this.)

No problem. This is hard to find as you have to get the title just right and there are not many on the World wide market currently. It is in libraries and could be interlibrary loaned from a research or university library but there is one used edition available on the market of The NeuroLinguistic Programming home study guide by David Gordon.

It can be found at the following link for 35.00.

I hope this helps.

If you need to know the libraries that house this for a loan. I would be happy to help for a bonus. :)

Best wishes, Dori

PS Please remember to press "accept" as this is the only way JA pays its experts
for their time and expertise! Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Dori, It turns out the school seems to have the wrong book title listed for my class.

None the less, thanks for the great find. I may have passed along the wrong information to you (the publish date cannot be 1989), so I am happy to accept your answer.

If you want, you can ignore everything below:

The correct book comes with a DVD. I do not have time to nail it down right now, but I think this is the correct book:

My school’s information about the book:

(No reply needed.) Take care, Mike