A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to find Daniel G. Congdon an old boyfriend. He

Customer Question

I am trying to find Daniel G. Congdon an old boyfriend. He was from Santa Barbara, California and lived in Ventura, California. He has a sister Mary C. Atmore and a niece Cathy G. Ward who I think live in Santa Maria, California. He would be about 72 and he worked for international companies. He may be dead, but I want to know for sure. My efforts to contact his sister, Mary Congdon Goldrick Atmore and her daughter Cathy Goldrick Ward has failed. They live in the Santa Maria, Ventura, Santa Barbara areas in South California.I have worked with several of the available search networks, but every thing has come to a dead end. The information on Intellius, all too old.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I found a Danile G Congdron married to a Rita Congdron.

Age 72

1084 Carnation Drive
Winter Park , FL 32792

They are living in Winter Park, FL.

Below is the information I found:

Daniel Godard Congdon
Daniel G Congdon
Daniel T
age 72Windermere, FL
Gotha, FL
Orlando, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Winter Park, FL
Un-Incorporated, FL
Lenore Congdon
Rita A Congdon
William J Congdon
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That is great. Could you find an address, phone number, e-mail. I have difficulty getting access to a computer so it can take a while for me to respond. I'm sorry.

Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

This is the address I have for him:

Daniel G and Rita Congron

XXXXXbr/>Winter Park, FL 32792

Could not get an E mail or Phone number.

I am so sorry this was the best I could do.

It seems to all be the right person as far as the details being 72 years old and the name.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank You. I had one message from him in 1980 when he said he had bought his parents house in Santa Barbara. This is a part of the country he just loved. The possibility that he lives in Florida is zero.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for contacting Customer Service. I am a Moderator for this topic.

I just wanted to let you know, sometimes, trying to find the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 years ago.

The last address I could find for a Daniel G. Congdon in California was in 1989 when he was living at 31 N Oak St, Ventura, CA,NNN-NN-NNNN

There is no listing for him in the Social Security Death Index.

Finding living people is best done with a private detective since there is little information available online.

A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research