Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

How to write 2 names in ancient and modern aramaic.

I would like to know how to write 2 names in ancient and modern aramaic. The names are XXXXX XXXXX Krunoslav. Please send me the transliteration of the names. Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I have found a service that can do the Modern Aramaic and The Ancient Aramaic translations for you.

It is a pay service and they can give you the correct spelling and symbolisim that can be used. This is the only way I could help to get an answer for this question.

You can contact them directly and you can decide what you need at this website:

I am sorry I could not do better than this information and get the actual translations for you, but in you want accuracy this is the way to get it. Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already answer this, but I don't know if you got it, any way. Thank you very much for your help, it was a very sincere answer and really helpful. Again thankjs for your time!
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

My appologioes about the report. That was a site error and should not have been sent to you. I notified the site about the mistake and it will be addressed. Thank-you and have a wonderful evening! Joan