Glenda B.
Glenda B., Internet Researcher
Experience:  15+ years of experience in research, verification and data collection.
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking to find more of my mothers pattern which is a

I am looking to find more of my mother's pattern which is a gorgeous ivory and wide band of gold rim. It is Rosenthall/Continental = Called Majestic pattern # XXXXX
My mothwer was married in 1948.

Replacements .com has a few soup bowls and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help?

Maureen in Palos Verdes Estates, Ca - zip code 90274. My emnail [email protected]

Thank you ahead of time,

Category: General
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am still waiting for an answer,

Thank you for your help.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 years ago.

Here is a list of other Companies that Carry Rosenthall Continental, you will need to contact them, let them know what it is your are looking for a lot of these companies carry Majestic, and may or may not have in stock the pieces you are looking for but, you can register with them or contact them and they will find it for you. Also if you did not register with Replacements then you should do so. They will contact you as soon as they get in any pieces you are looking for, they have helped me with several sets of china. Also be sure to keep a constant check on Ebay, that changes daily.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me, if there is a problem with my answer please feel free contacting me before leaving a negative feedback, any problem can be resolved.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions. It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

I Look forward to working with you again.

Please click accept if I have been of any help to you, (with no further expense to you)

We are only paid by Just Answer after you click accept. Otherwise we are not

compensated for our time.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Great day.

Glenda B., Internet Researcher
Experience: 15+ years of experience in research, verification and data collection.