Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

How can I purchase or download Haunted1991film,Warren Chan

Customer Question

How can I purchase or download Haunted1991film,Warren Chaney
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Hello. I can assist you with your question.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It's in pieces there, that's 1 of 10.

Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
This is not the same movie. It's not the one made by Warren Chaney. The Warren Chaney was not a TV movie. It was also re-released in 1993. I don't remember ever seeing that movie in VHS or DVD release.

You may eventually catch this on Turner Classic or you can always ask MGM about how to get it (they are the one with the rights for the moment).
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, Martin,. Not satisfied yet. Already have that information. Never said it was a tv movie. MGM acquired and re-released in 1996. Total of 6.7 million at the box office. There is a Utube clip of the correct movie that I've seen. It was put up about five months ago. Tried to e mail the person who placed it.
Problem: my son was one of the children making the movie back in 1989. We never knew anything materialized, so, of course have never seen the movie. What a pity! As you might expect, the family would love to have a copy. I couldn't really find a path to contact MGM. Can you guide me?
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
I just mentioned it was not a TV movie so that Michael know (so that he might still search from his side).

If you mention the kid was in the movie, they should be able to arrange something. I am not sure if 1-877-646-4968 [email protected] is still valid after returning from their bankruptcy but you can also [email protected] as this is a recent one.

Just explain them the situation and see how it goes.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do like the answer. I think it's the best I can do for now.

If I go ahead and ACCEPT ANSWER now, can I still come back with more questions on this subject if this lead doesn't pan out?

I'm happy that I came up with all available info on my own as I am very new at all this. Also, very happy to know about you guys. Oh, have left a message at Warren Chaney Productions. Hope to hear back! And trying to contact some of the other actors.

Glad to have your support!
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Yes, you can come back for follow up as long as it stay on the original subject.

Hello, folks. I think Martin knows a little more about this movie than I do. But I think I have found where you can purchase a copy of the movie.

So I'm giving you this link with the chance that it might be what you are looking for, but I can't tell for certain.

http://bitli.es/A8ccqT

Maybe Martin can tell?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Regarding the movie, Haunted; I searched one of the other child actors.
Quincy G. Starnes. 33 years old would be the right one. I couldn't access a phone number. Do you have a way of finding that in the Houston or surrounding area?
Talked to Warren Chaney today; he can't find the movie either, and wants a copy, too.

LOL... Now the movie's producer wants you to find a copy for him? That's pretty ironic. I like a challenge, so I haven't given up. I did find this, the beginning of the movie with the opening credits. At least I know what I'm looking for now. You may want to take a look.

The Haunted, Warren Chaney

Description:

Scenes from the Sandpiper Production HAUNTED (1991). The film, written by Warren Chaney was produced by Warren Chaney and Beverly Wilson and directed by John Magyar. It marked the film debut for a number of future actors including Hunter Lee XXXXX, XXXXX Gale, Nicole Feenstra and Steve Chizmadia. The film was released by Intercontinental Releasing Corporation in 1991 and again in 1993. MGM acquired the continuing distribution rights in 1996.

Also, I'm not sure if you saw the link I gave you, but I do believe this page has the correct movie for sale. Just click on the link and scroll about half way down the page.

The Haunted DVD

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I had checked that link. Your description was correct, but the movie listed for sale is The Haunted. The one we want is , Haunted. Totally different movie. I'm getting frustrated, but gonna keep at it. Going to try again to get a response from the one who put up scenes from it on UTube.
Yea, pretty funny, Warren Chaney doesn't have it. Long story.

The description was actually from the Youtube link.

Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
I don't know how to reach Quincy by phone, but this Myspace page could very well be to him:
http://www.myspace.com/scoobsternd

I don't think he have an agent as he only did that movie it seem.

Also, could this guy http://www.silverleafentertainment.com/biography.html be the director (he specialize in shooting with kids).
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Saw Silverleaf before.
Our director is John Magyar.
That looks like our Quincy on MySpace; I signed in so I can try to communicate with him. Imagine that!
Thanks very much for that clue. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

I did find some contact information on John Magyar - the person listed in the credits as the Director. I think this is actually the same thing that Martin came across.

John G. Magyar, Jr.
Brentwood, TN 37027
615.482.8999
Email: [email protected]

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here