JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

I am making my own sandwich...3oz of turkey, 1oz havarti cheese,

I am making my own sandwich...3oz of turkey, 1oz havarti cheese, 2tsp reduced calorie mayo and lettuce. How do I calculate the points?
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

You can take the:

Protein:
Carbs:
Fat:
Fiber:

of the food items, total them up and plug them into this online calculator: http://www.calculatorcat.com/free_calculators/weight_watchers_calculator.phtml

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What if a food, such as whole wheat bread is on the power foods, but it has carbs.....does it not have any points? Can you eat unlimited amounts of food on the power food list?
Yes, you include the bread if you're using the calculator on the left (it is for the PointsPlus program).

The calculator on the right is for the old program.

You cannot eat unlimited amounts of food on the power food list. Power foods can still have points, depending upon the food. The point of the PowerFood list is to steer you to making better food choices.

If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.