pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Is the man I am involved with a dark entity ?

Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you. Apparently, the chat function isn't working, and I can't chat with you live.

Do you know any of the man's birth information, such as date, location and time? And please give me his first name so I can connect in.

Warmly,
Pam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Robert LaWayne collett-aka Bob born sept.2 1950 .born in Texas positive. City-Sweetwater, or Ranger, both in Texas
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Right now Bob is being affected by some adverse planetary energy. Mars the planet of action and energy is retrograde (appears to be moving backwards) in his sign. It's retrograde for all of us, but since he's a Virgo, and Mars is currently in the sign of Virgo, it's like a double whammy. He's going to feel an influence of negative energy and it's going to be difficult for him to act. This period ends on April 14th, but there will be a few days after that he'll still feel the effect.

I also get when I check his energy and history that he doesn't deal with difficult emotions well. I see that his Dad did not model good anger management and he suffers from depression and mood swings. This is why he appears to be "dark" at time.

He is surrounded by ministering angels and spirit guides, but because of free will, they are not allowed to intervene unless he prays for help.

He's not dangerous to you physically, but you need to have good emotional boundaries and leave his presence when you feel he's "dark".

I hope this helps to explain what you're witnessing. If you have further questions about this or your relationship with him, please ask me, I'll be happy to elaborate.

Warmly,
Pam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you positive he will not physically harm me? Is John a better match for me ? Will Bob ever be normal ?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes emotional harm is even more damaging that physical. If you don't feel emotionally safe, then by all means, stay away from him. He can be "normal" if he seeks out therapy, but that's not likely and certainly not until after April 14th. Honestly, you'll be better off without Bob in your life, he'll drag you down.

I need to more information about John in order to connect into his energy. Do you have any birth information at all on him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

John's birth details : Birth: May23,1952

Kansas city,Kansas early morning birth time

You are right about BOB. He is a very angry person.I want to know if John is a good match for me?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I want to ask Pam if John is a good match for me. Here is the info she requested. Can you tell me about John's energy ?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
He's a Gemini, and his energy feels more positive, more in line with yours.

Right now he's feeling restrictions and learning lessons because of Saturn in his 5th house of romance, but that will be over on Oct 5, when saturn moves into his work sector. But it's ok for you, because he's refining what he wants out of romantic partnerships.

He's a much better prospect for you than Bob.

Warmly,

Pam Heslin

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Do you have any questions on my answer? :-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You said John is a better match for me. I agree. What does it mean he is working with saturn or what you said he is working on?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Saturn visits each house of our chart for around 2.5 years. It causes a feeling of restriction, and constrainst but it brings stability and foundation. It also is a teacher and helps us refine our needs and forces us to face reaelity for that area of our chart. Right now for John, it's in his 5th house of love life, romance, fun, and pleasure.

So for the last 2 years (and ending around Oct 5) John has been learning lessons about romance, fun, love life and pleasure, that helps him to see those topics clearly, refining his needs in in those topics.

He may feel like he's been restricted in love and romance, or that fun and pleasure keep getting delayed for him.

Does this help to answer your question? If you have a specific example, I'd be happy to interpret it for you :)

Warmly,
Pam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was his first wife over 20 yrs ago.. We recently reconnected. Is there any sign of us having a successful relationship now ?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Looking at your charts, I'm going to say yes but there are some astrological dates you need to watch out for.

This is for him, the Gemini:
On June 4th there will be a lunar eclipse in your 7th house of partnerships, that will bring about a change that either ends, or deepens a partership. If it's a good partnership, and you're happy with it, it will deepen. If not, and it's not really meeting your needs, this partnership may end.

Saturn, the planet of restrcition, limition and great lessons has been in your 5th house of romance for almost 3 years, and will be until October 5 of this year. It's been an important teacher, helping you define what you will, and will not accept in romantic relationships. But you've had a feeling of restriction during this time, and after Saturn leaves your 5th house on October 5, you will feel a loosening of the belt in the area of romance, and you'll be able to move forward in romance, in a new way that is more fulfiling and realistic.

So, June 4th is an important date to cultivate a positive relationship with him, but don't expect him to feel strongly about re-establishing anything long term until after Oct 5.

But yes, I don't see why not :)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very impressed with your answers. Here is my birth info:

date;December 8, 1952

time: 840 a.m.

place: Sugarland, Texas county: Fort bend

What do I need to do to be on the right path for me ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I need to move to another city ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I need to move to another city ? Am I destined to be alone?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank ya Lady! : )

Wow, there is even more information about "past relationships" in your chart, Ms. Sag.
I know you asked about your own path, but let me just wrap up a few things about relationships with your "past".

This year we have a Venus retrograde. When a planet turns retrograde, it "appears" to be moving backward (but it's not really) but the energy means that you end up going back and re-doing projects, re-hashing issues, re-establishing. It's a big "do over" energy, depending on what house of your chart it appears in that year.

Well for you, it's in your 7th house of partnerships. This means, that when Venus, the planet of love and harmony, turns retrograde on May 15 to June 27, you are going to back to re-do relationships, re-hash issues with relationships. You could be re-evaluating how you feel about a person within a partnership, whether you are feeling valued and appreciated. It doesn't always mean you go back to an old lover forever, but it certainly means that you go back and go over those issues, maybe get a new perspective, or get closure. But you get my drift.

For John, his Venus Retrograde is in his first house of the self identity. For him, the issue is personal, not necessarily relationships. He may not feel attractive or lovable, or he may feel like he's not in harmony with his true self. He may be going back to re-do things that he's done for himself and himself alone.

It's "do over" energy all the way between those dates.

Anyway, for YOU, this is the year of getting your fair share of business and pleasure.

After June 11, Jupiter the planet of expansion and abundance moves into you 7th house of partnerships. So after the "redo" energy of the retrograde, you get this positive boost of energy and expansion in relationships. A Solar eclipse on May 20th in the same house of partnerships brings this to the forefront for review. A Lunar eclipse will happen Nov 28 in the same 7th house, and by then, this partnership energy should reach level of completion.

A Lunar eclipse in your first house, in your sign, on June 4th will bring an awakening, a recognition, something about your own personal identity. You'll be making a huge realization about your purpose and how your goals and action tie into your life's' purpose.

From Jan 23 to April 13, Mars the planet of action and energy, goes retrograde in your 10th house of professional career. You might feel like your pushing uphill in career advancement. Don't give up. Something needs to change for you to reach your destination, and the Mars retrograde will show you what needs to be changed. Don't think this means you're going to be crumbled, because after April 13th to July 3rd, when Mars turns direct again, you will feel you can succeed. Make the change that was shown to you during that Mars Retro period and you will be successful, and it will all be downhill from here!

Don't invest in anything risky in finances on June 24th and then again on September 19th. There are two Uranus (upheaval)-Pluto (transformation) squares that will cause tension. Uranus will be in your your 5th house of gambles, speculation and risk at a difficult square to Pluto in your 2nd house of earned income. You may also argue about money money with a mate or child during this time.

Neptune will enter your 4th house of home and family on Feb 3rd. and remain there for many years. Neptune is the planet of imagination and fantasy but also confusion and illusion, so make sure you're getting some objective advice about home and family matters because you may not be seeing things very clearly. Count on a second opinion to keep you grounded, but don't be afraid to get creative on the home front.

Saturn the planet of structure and limitation enters your 12th house of all that's hidden on Oct 5. This is Karmic clean up time of what's under the hood, in hiding in your closet. Get ready for 2.5 years of Saturn's "teacher" mode in everything that's hidden in your psyche. A Solar eclipse on Nov 13th will amplify this energy.

No, you don't have to be alone, and moving won't change any of this energy. Here, or there, you've got business and pleasure on your plate!

Warmly,

Pam Heslin

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Nice to see you back online again Julie!

If you'd like more about 2013, please ask for me by name, "For Pam" in the question :)