TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I have been tryng to find information about Donna Rice. My

Customer Question

I have been tryng to find information about Donna Rice. My last contact with her was 1960, Canton Ohio. She was a cheerleader at Canton McKinley High School. Lived with her parents on 23rd street Canton Ohio. Had an older sister named Carla. Fathers name possibly Jacques.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I have a link that should allow you to send her a message:

http://www.allhighschools.com/alumni-search/mckinley-senior-high-school/donna-rice/1255749

Best wishes in finding your friend from High School!

Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I don't need link to a classmate.com or memory lane site. I have tried all of that. I would like a complete answer.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I will try to help but it might be a stretch. There is a James Rice that ownes a house atXXXXXNW CANTON OHNNN-NN-NNNNand no it might be hard to rember but does this sound like the general location. It doesn't appear that he lives in the house as the tax bill is sent somewhere else so my assumtion is that it was the family home that he may have inherited. Here is a photo http://www.auditor.co.stark.oh.us/PropertySearch/Map.aspx?Load=String&Todo=Find&SearchString=227632 the number highlighted in the middle 227632 would be the house. Since the odds are about 80% that she married and changer her name it maybe hard to locate her so I would try to locate a family member first. I will see what else I can find. Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
T Y for trying to find my highschool sweetheart. It has been 50+ years and I have never forgotten our time together. As I can remember she lived in or near the 800 block of 23rd street. I joined the Navy in 1960 and I heard that she was going out with my "friend" Bill Wilson. Maybe she married him. He went to Lehman High and graduated 1959/60. I can also remember that Donna's father worked at the newspaper,The Canton Repository.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.

It appears that he may have pased in 1994 but I can not find the obituray online. Since you believed it worked at the newspaper they maybe able to get you a copy of the obituary which would have her married name and her location at the time. There is a XXXXX XXXXX Wilson listed in North Canton with and age of 70 but it does not list a Donna as a relative only a Judith Wilson and a Peggy Rowland.

TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience: Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tried obits in the past. Couldn't find anything. I looked for death certifcate.No luck. Maybe you can try again because you surely must know a better way to get it done. If I can't find any info I will have to quit searching and quit listening to oldies from the 50's!!!
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
I will continue to look, but I suggest contacting the newspaper directly
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I called the newspaper and couldn't get any help or suggestions. They do not have an obit researcher and the best they could do was send me to some clown in the classified dept. please keep thinking of a way to get the info I requested. I have looked at Stark County records for marriage, divorce,death, property, courts, criminal, with no help. I am thinking road trip back to Canton. I left there to join the Navy 1960 when I turned 17. Was in boot camp 4 days after I turned 17. I have never been back or contacted any one from the first 17 years of my life...
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
I have found more information, Canton Mckinnley High as an active alumin association and I beleive Donna graduated in 1962 and this would be the 50th year so although they have not post information their 50th year reunion should be appearing soon on the website http://www.mckinleyalumniassociation.com/index.htm , If she graduated in 1961 there is information already on the website. Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have looked in all the alumni sites and all the ancestry sites, have not found anything. The only reference I can find for Donna are some pictures in the yearbook from 61/62 Please keep thinking!!!
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
I haven't given up but the site I sent you is a school site not a commerical site so keep watching it. Thanks Tom