TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MUCH A LOTTO CANADA TICKET FROM MARCH

HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MUCH A LOTTO CANADA TICKET FROM MARCH 30, 1979 IS WHEARTH
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i am still waiting for an answer
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i would like you to continue looking for an expert in this field
Hello, Are referring to the value as a collectible or what the ticket paid at the time? Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
value as a collectible
Hello, The best information I can find is that is woth $2 -$7, with the $7 being in almost perfect condition. Thanks Tom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience: Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.