Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

a good tip for removing a burn mark on apiece of carpet

a good tip for removing a burn mark on apiece of carpet. Not only we scrubbed with cleaner and brush we also used a knife to remove the small pieces that didn;t burned the full thickness (just the top)
Hi and welcome to Just Answer.

You have several options for removing the burn mark. If only a small amount of fibers are singed, you can carefully cut them away and replace them with carpet fibers from a carpet remnant or a hidden area where carpet doesn't show, like from the back of a closet. You can put them over the burned area with tweezers and glue them in place. You can see more details to remove the burn mark or replace the patch of carpet, here:

http://www.ehow.com/how_113128_remove-burn-marks.html

I wish you much good luck and Happy New Year!

If you need additional information, please let me know by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher