Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Ive started taking a yoga class once a week. I noticed that

I've started taking a yoga class once a week. I noticed that my legs and feet don't cramp up as much as they used to, but what exactly does yoga do for the body?
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Yoga is great because it has positive physiological, psychological and biochemical effects on your entire being. It helps you to relax under stressful conditions and helps to improve so many aspects of your physical being. Please read more in detail about the benefits of yoga, when done properly, here:

Please click "Reply" if you need more information or clarification.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

** To request my future assistance, please begin your question with "FOR CHER" **

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays!