Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

May I have the email address of Reckitt & Colman Ltd, Hu

May I have the email address of 'Reckitt & Colman Ltd', Hull
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Reckitt & Colman merged with Benckiser in 1999 to become 'Reckitt Benckiser',and this is the 'contact' page I found for you through my research:

Not knowing the purpose of your contact, I chose 'Product Enquiry or Complaint' and to the right of that, from the drop down menu, the country of UK. It came up with an email form to fill out and submit. See if this brings you to the page I am on, now, or the same as above: If it's the same, click the purpose of your contact, choose your country, and you should see the contact/email form, beneath.

You are correct, the email address is not included on their website, only phone numbers, so you might also try calling their main number to ask your question or request an email address.

Please click "Reply" if you need more information or clarification.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again,

I'm so sorry, I forgot to include the phone number, should you choose to phone them:

Consumer enquiries and complaints

UK product enquiries
T +44 (0)845(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays!