Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

who is calling me from this number +65 83256939

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 2 years ago.

lucy7368 :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to Answer your questions today.

lucy7368 :

I'm afraid I'm not finding any information, other than that the telephone number is XXXXX someone located in Singapore. What are they saying when they call?

Customer :

Actually no calls, only msgs, I found that it is a pldt number. have a girlfriend in Singapore, but got msgs from this number.

lucy7368 :

Is this girlfriend someone that you met online?

Customer :

No we were introduced , I have met her in person 3 times. But I told her that I got these msgs and she is jealus, so I like to find out who it is.

lucy7368 :

I'm sorry. I can't find anything. I'll opt out and see if another expert has any ideas. Please do not respond to this message, as that can cause delays.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am still waiting for answere.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question.

I found this phone number listed as one for a Chinese restaurant:
http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=42965

It's possible that your number was gotten inadvertently from your girlfriend and someone who knows her is sending you messages as a prank. If telling your girlfriend you're receiving messages from this number is upsetting her and causing her to be jealous, it would not be advisable to share this information with her any longer, unless she can shed some light on the particular restaurant I mentioned. Perhaps she knows someone who works there.

I hope you are successful in unraveling this mystery!

Please click "Reply" if you need more information or clarification.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

** To request my future assistance, please begin your question with "FOR CHER" **

Best regards and Happy Holidays,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello

Thanks for trying to help me, but this is not the right number, wrong country code. The number I am searcing is +65 83256939 And is a pldt number ( Philippine Long Distance telephone company) If there is nothing more you can do, I will accept your answere, or maybe give me some info on who to contact to get my answere.

Morten

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again Morten, and thanks very much for your reply with additional information.

I believe the pltd is a pre-paid calling card, and there are so many companies that issue them, it would be impossible to trace. I don't believe there is any more than can be done to find the source of this number, but it is very kind of you to offer to accept my answer to compensate me for my work.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist