Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

the percentage rate changed of appartments

in israel,kiryat bialik,how much the percentage rate of appartments rent went up since january 2010
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

This would depend on the size of the apartment. In general, rentals prices in Kiryat Bialik increased by 2.3%. However, it was found that four room apartments decreased by 9.7% to NIS 3,005.

Please click "Reply" if you need more information or clarification.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you .

the appartment is a penthouse 4 bedrooms +living room 120 m sq.+balkony 80 sq metter

thank again

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and you're most welcome.

Thanks for your additional information. I will research this for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What i got from a friend in israel, is that in the last two years since ja. 2010 the rent went up for at least 35%
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

It's difficult to find such 'exact' information online without a specific address, but in general, there was a major increase of about 28% for a luxury penthouse apartment in that area.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks again !

The impotance of the "exacet" percentage is becouse of the contruct in next jan.

the exact address is : XXXXXkiryat byialic ,z.c. 27237.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome.

Thanks for the address; I will research this for you and let you know what I find.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

You are very kind.

thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

It's my pleasure to try to help you, but I'm afraid I won't be able to assist with this exact type of information, so I'm going to leave your question available for others at this time.

I wish you much good luck and Happy Holidays!
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want to thank you,but the numbers i got are too far to work with (3%-28%).Thaks for your kindness ,and happy hollidays to you
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and you're so very welcome. It's my pleasure to try to help you.

I understand what you're saying, but the first number I gave you was based on 'average' apartment rentals, not the specific luxury penthouse apartment you mentioned later; that's why the numbers were so far apart. I'm sorry I couldn't help you further, but I don't think this information is possible to find online, especially for the exact type of apartment you mentioned.

Best of luck and I hope you are able to find this information.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Cher, and thank for quick reply.

I understand that there isn't a "real" number for the change rate .

Do you think that i can get "true" number from an expert in the group ?

Is it possible to get the source of the information ,so the other partner will accept the figer ?

What do you know about the closest rate that i should say.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Thanks for your reply. I can provide you with the source that I got the initial numbers from here: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/business/there-s-hope-for-renters-1.378653

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Cher