Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

i own a tobacco shop and looking for more items related and

i own a tobacco shop and looking for more items related and non related to the tobacco industries which will increase revenues and are in high demand by consumers,i am already selling cigarettes,ryo products,tobacco pipes and accessories.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Some items which may attract more customers are unique lighters (for cigarettes, cigars, and pipes), cigarette cases, humidors for cigars, regular ashtrays with unique designs and 'smokeless' ashtrays.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,