JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

I am about to graduate from college, this will be in spring

I am about to graduate from college, this will be in spring of 2012 coming up. As of right now i have a G.P.A of 2.70 ending this semester. I plan on making all A's the following semester leaving me with a graduate G.P.A of 2.82. At this point of i am absolutely confuse and do not the necessary steps to take before going for a job. Should i Get my masters to help raise my G.P.A? would it be helpful to take some time off of college and get experience and then go back to school? Any advise in that category would be excellent. By the way my Bachelor will be in Business Administration with a concentration in Accountant
Please and Thank-you

I don't know, to summarize this, what is the best itinerary to take?
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

A masters degree is a separate degree and will carry its own GPA. A masters degree will not raise your GPA from undergrad school.

Only consider pursuing a masters degree if you can financially afford it. Otherwise, if you have debt now, start working to pay it down.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.