TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

Dear Sentry, I have a Sentry

Dear Sentry, I have a Sentry Safe and have lost the combination. The door is stamped with a serial number, XXXXXXX. Can you go back into your records and find the combination? I realize this may be an unusual request, but I really need your help. Anything you suggest would be appreciated. My name isXXXXX - I am a retired law enforcement officer and live at XXXXXXXXXX. My email address [email protected] Thank you is advance, yours truly, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, You can get your combination from Sentry. If you have already registered your safe just log in, if you haven't they have taken steps to protect the owners by requireing it done by mail. Thanks Tom