JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

I wrote a book and its available on Kindle: Im

I wrote a book and it's available on Kindle:

I'm disproving Einstein and now's the best time to sell because Einstein was recently proven to be wrong because of the famous experiments with the neutrinos.

What is the best place to pay per commission to sell a book on Kindle?
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Congratulations on your accomplishment. Since you've already published your book via Amazon and it is listed for sale there, please clarify what is your actual question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Well I want to pay somebody per commission for selling my book. They would take care of selling it for me.
But Amazon is already selling it for you.

When someone purchases your eBook, AMAZON DIGITAL SERVICES INC. will make a deposit in your designated bank account. There is a two-month turn around. Say, for example, you made some sales in September 2011. At the end of November 2011, you will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon of the deposit that will appear in your account at the end of the month. Amazon already keeps a percentage of the sales. I believe it's 30%.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yeah I know. What I want is somebody to knock on University's doors to try to sell it to them. Is that possible?
I'm sorry, on whose doors?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want somebody to go ahead and bother other people to buy the book. He will get payed per book he is able to sell.
Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), employees who are paid on commission must be paid at least the minimum wage, just as employees who are paid by the hour or piece.

The current federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour.

From the facts you've described, it would not be financially-viable for you to pay someone at least $7.25/hour to personally solicit individuals to purchase your eBook.

If you are selling your book @ $9.99 and you're only going to clear $6.99 per book, even if your guy makes 1 sale per hour, you're still losing money.

You may want to reconsider your approach in getting the word out. Google Ads, perhaps?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Google Ads is too expensive. The ROI is not good.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you know what could be better than Google Ads in terms of ROI?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
My original question lead to another unrelated question.
You can engage in your own e-mail solicitations of professors who teach the relevant subject matter at designated schools. E-mail is free and most professors have their e-mail addresses on the campus website.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I tried to send emails direclty to professors but they do not answer. They get spammed by people with theories a couple of times a year so they simply ignore these types of emails even if I make it very simple to understand.

I learned that my only way is to attend to present my theory in conference, but even then I the number of people I target is not that great. It's a very slow moving environment even if I tell them they can save time and money with my theory.
I understand. There is no substitute for personal persistence.