Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

i need the combination for my centry safe the nimber on the

i need the combination for my centry safe the nimber on the side of the safe is B478321 this safe is a small upright with no key entry Thankyou Brenda Kray Bergeron can you please do this as soon as possible
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.

You can get the combination, but you cannot retrieve it online as that would not be safe for you as a company. Owners have to verify their ownership of their safe as a safety precaution so others are not able to steal the safe then retrieve the combination from Sentry on the Internet.

Here are the steps to get your combination from Sentry..

If you registered your safe when you purchased it, you can enter your username and password XXXXX that page and instantly receive your combination as you will have proven your ownership by knowing the username and password.

If you did not register with Sentry when purchasing the safe, you need to click on the "Download Notary Form" there on the page - download and fill out all the information on that form and have it notarized (this is proving your identity for Sentry). You then mail or fax that sheet to Sentry at the provided location. Within a few days after they receive the notarized form, you will receive the combination.

Unfortunately, this is the only method that Sentry allows in retrieving combinations. If you need further followup, please hit reply.

Don't forget to hit accept as that is the only way I receive any credit for my response ot you today. All the best and have a wonderful week :-)