Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Sisco safe combo/key the Protector model 1190 serial

I have a Sisco safe combo/key the Protector model 1190 serial no 027765. I have lost the combination no. but still have the key, I do know the last number. What am I to do?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

You will need to request your combination from SISCO (Honeywell) safes by calling their Customer Service number at 1-800-223-8566. Their hours are typically 8AM to 4PM Monday through Friday, Pacific time. You can also email them at:[email protected]

They will be able to furnish you with your lost combination after you supply them with the safe's model number, serial number, key number and a notarized letter proving safe ownership. This is the only way to recover your lost combination and protect your privacy/ensure your safe's security.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher