JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

My Face Book Has Been Hacked

My Face Book Has Been Hacked
Submitted: 5 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. Have you gone to this link to re-secure your account? https://www.facebook.com/help/hacked

If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I did and it does nothing
Do you have your own FB account?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes rob stiles me on a yellow fourwheeler i keep trying but can not get it back
How long ago did you report it via the FB link?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
About 100 times I dont know what to do this is not good please help me get it back can you please help me get it back
How long ago did you report it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Probley about a
Month ago but it seems to do no good
Do you know the person who hacked you and does that person live near you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yep my cousin he set it up from his I phone to my iPhone but mow we can not find him
Contact your local police department to report the hacking and have the police contact FB via this link to re-secure the account: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=legal_inquiries

Only the police can use that link.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My uncle is the chief of Jefferson parish police department and they can do nothing
Your uncle is not being truthful to you. Law enforcement can directly contact FB about hacked accounts.

You can also print this off and give it to your uncle: https://www.eff.org/files/filenode/social_network/Facebook2010_SN_LEG-DOJ.PDF

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well thank you have a good Xmas
You are most welcome. The same to you and yours.