Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

Is Forthright Invest co in Hong Kong a reliable company or

Is Forthright Invest co in Hong Kong a reliable company or is it a scammer's website.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

After doing some research about the company, there is very limited information about the company or their holdings. I cannot find anything that proves they are legitimate and I would be hesitant to do any business with them or disclose any personal information.

There are a lot of scams out there and constantly changing to try and get unsuspection people to give up their money. This link goes over where you can report the people who have contacted you:

You want to make sure that the State Attorney is alerted as you are wise to check on this unlike many people who have lost their life savings on scams. Giving out any personal information to a company can leave you open for them to try and get into you accounts. Hope you have a Happy Holiday Season. Joan