JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

I had an old credit card that was labeled Nordstrom/Best or

I had an old credit card that was labeled Nordstrom/Best or the other way around. They were locally collectable 20 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Please clarify: what is your actual question that you'd like assistance with?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I had a robbery. Trying to remember everything i can that is gone. Huge loss. I thought a credit card was a stretch, but my friend suggested I inquire if there was a value. There was a real interest locally, many years ago in Seattle. Thank you c..
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Are you asking if an old expired Nordstrom credit card has any value?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
there was a very short time that Best Apparel and Nordstroms was combined. Nordstrom later worked very hard to remove the combination/card off of the market. Nordy would give you something it you turned your combo card in to them. Anyway, do not worry about it. thank you C.
No value is listed for that particular card with Kovels.

However, if you use the others as a guide, any value would be between 99 cents and 10 dollars.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.