Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

heres a d00zy for ya. aug 16 rinky dink news paper .m00sehead

heres a d00zy for ya. aug 16 rinky dink news paper .m00sehead matters. published a full page photo of a sc ull found in moosehead lake. .it was four feet long and two feet wide. no one knew what it came was sent off to the appropriate authorites who ever the hell they are/?ive tried repeatedly for an answer 'all machines no people. no return call or e mail. go to it sluth.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.

Here is a good local story about it... sounds like most believe it was a whale skull although it is a question as to how the whale skull would have found its way to the Lake... my guess is that it would have had to have been placed there as there are no whales to be found there.. haha.. Would be too large to be a Moose skull...

Since there is absolutely no more information after that point to be found, I am going to guess it was a hoax, as these things typically end up being. I searched a couple of extensive news databases and there has been nothing since that time. I am guessing that it was realized what the issue was but that was not as "sensational" a story as the original HUGE skull found in MooseLake.