Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a LLadro collection of Christmas Bells and Ornaments.

I have a LLadro collection of Christmas Bells and Ornaments. What are the value?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The value of your Lladro Christmas bells and ornaments would depend on what years they were made, if they are used or 'new in box' and/or if they are considered 'rare'. The prices I've seen individual ones selling for are between $16 and $85.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', so I can be credited for my work (even if you have made a deposit or have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***To request me for future questions, please type 'FOR CHER ONLY' to begin your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,