Attorney_1
Attorney_1,
16911602
Type Your Question Here...

Do you think that it is a wise investment to contract services

Customer Question

Do you think that it is a wise investment to contract services that provide security against fraud or should it be an in-house department that provides fraud security services?
Category: General
Expert:  Attorney_1 replied 5 years ago.
It sounds as though you are asking on behalf of a company. There are benefits and detriments to both options. An in-house department might minimize cost if the company is a sizeable one, but could max out a small corporate budget wight the additional equipment and salaries needed to provide appropriate services. An outside company will have the equipment and trained personnel to start work tomorrow, and would eliminate the training curve. However, they will not know your system as well as direct employees would, once they got acclimated. One great thing about in-house services, is that you control the employees and require them to conform to your standards. There is no such control with a third party, even a reputable one. Then again, a new department is going to take extensive time and resources.

Your best bet is to create a spreadsheet containing the pros, cons and budgetary concerns for each option. It will be a very effective tool in the decision-making process.

If you need more information, just let me know.

Best of luck!
_________________________________________________________________

If I have answered your question, please remember to click "ACCEPT."

I leave positive feedback for all accepted answers.

Customers with positive feedback get fast and thorough responses from experts.

This communication contains general information, only, and does not constitute the provision of legal advice. Information provided herein is not intended to replace a detailed legal consultation, and does not create an attorney/client relationship.