TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

In Oregon for the Oregon State Police Dept I am looking for

In Oregon for the Oregon State Police Dept I am looking for where to send for a recording of the dispatch call made during an incident where the OSP were dispatched., I know this is public record and would like to have it as soon as possible for a law suit i am starting agianst someone for harrasment. Is there a web site or number I call?

TaxTom :

Hello, here is the form for requesting records and at the top of the form is a contact number that you can call. If you do not have police report numbers they may be able to walk you through the procedures. Thanks Tom

I accept that answer and thank you but Could you please resend the link to me, it didnt seem to work. Thank You XXXXX

TaxTom :

Here is the link, be sure that your pop up blocker is not blocking it. Thanks Tom