Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to reach a Caroline Hamm, MD. She was my oncologist

I am trying to reach a Caroline Hamm, MD. She was my oncologist at Karmanous Cancer Inst. in Detroit, MI 11 years ago. I was only given 3-5 years to live, but she gave me confidence and told me not to believe it. I would like to tell her that "I AM STILL ALIVE". She resides in Wheatley but I don't know where she works and I cannot find her on live. She may not still lilve there. She is a very special friend and a fabulous Dr. and you are very lucky to have her in your country.
I know this is not your job, but I will be eternally grateful if you could find her in your yellow page???
Thanks so much..

Marti Brooks [email protected]

I have located the Dr. She is still practicing and is listed here, but it may not be up to date, I did find her listed in Windsor, Ontario. All info below:

Dr. Caroline Marie Hamm, MD
Internal Medicine, Oncology
3990 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201
(313)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

She is also listed on this Website:

Caroline Hamm, M.D., F.R.C.P. (C), Medical Oncologist, Assistant Professor University of Western Ontario; Adjunct professor University of Windsor.

Caroline Hamm

MD at Windsor Regional Cancer Centre

Demographic info
Ontario, Canada | Medical Practice

MD at Windsor Regional
Cancer Centre
Dalhousie University

This Doctor sounds like a Very Special person and I am so glad you beat Cancer.