Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I am charged £6.99 per month on my credit card for Microsoft

I am charged £6.99 per month on my credit card for Microsoft MSN and I would like to cancel it but I do not know who to contact. I have tried the credit card company for a contact reference but they say I have to speak to company who set it up. Unfortunately, it's such a long time ago that I can't remember my set up details, but I have only just realised that I am still paying for something that I can access for free!
Can youhelp please?
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.

You will need to call

0800(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

They try to get you into the automated system but the best thing to do is to try to get directly to a live person to help you.

I was able to just continually press "#" (took about 5-6 times) until the recording said something like, "Sorry, you will need to speak to a person..." and then they transferred me.

All the best. Please be sure to hit accept so that I receive credit for my response today.