TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I have homer Laughlin collectible pitcher. It is floral on all sides. It is trimed with g

I have homer Laughlin collectible pitcher. It is floral on all sides. It is trimed with gold on the handle ,the top, and around the bottom. You will be able to view photo's on photobucket on the link that you see below. .http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb448/wilmaj1/ They are public but if you have any problems and need a password,it is d123on. Thank You so much for your help.If you could tell me it's value I would appreciate it. Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX

TaxTom :

Hello, Its a little hard to see condition but I would estimate it would be woth $15-20 in good condition and up to $35 in excellent condition

Full Size Image

TaxTom :

Thanks Tom

Customer:

I would like to know the value of this Homer Laughlin pitcher

Customer:

If you can tell me anything about it I would appreciate Did you see the photo's on photobucket