Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

My friend has said I should watch a daily sit-com from the

My friend has said I should watch a daily sit-com from the USA called "Housewives of New York City", as it would cheer me up after I have been in hospital and now home feeling a bit bashed up! She watches it on her FreeView every morning (obv she tapes it) on, she says ITV2-2,

I have a Sky + box, and try as I might, I cannot find it. The web features it as being on a channel called Bravo- but I do not see that either, (Mebbe its a USA one?) My friend and I both live in London. HELP! Want it -it sounds hilarious!

This is a link to the schedule on ITV2 for the Real Housewives of New York City. Hopefully this will help you with the time the show is on and the you will be able to enjoy the shows:

I hope you are feeling better soon! They say laughter is the best medicine. Joan