Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

TRAVEL: I did not see a category designated for Travel. I

Customer Question

TRAVEL:
I did not see a category designated for Travel. I am flying into Miami on Dec 9th with my wife and 3 year old daughter for a Cruise out of Port of Miami on Sat the 10th. I was wondering what part of Miami someone would recommed to stay in? I have never been there. I was not sure if we should be staying Downtown? Airport location? or on South Beach closer to the Port of Miami? We will be arriving early afternoon on Friday so we have the rest of the day on Friday to enjoy Miami.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I live not too far from Miami, and I would recommend staying in South Beach, because you will be able to enjoy all the shops, cafés, restaurants, historical sites, beaches, and scenery this beautiful area has to offer. You will also be closer to the Port of Miami, as you mentioned, when you need to leave for your Cruise on Saturday, so that will cut your travel time to the Port. If this is your first trip to Miami, you and your family will enjoy South Beach very much, and the weather should be glorious at that time of year! You will find this informative:
http://www.placesaroundflorida.com/Miami_South_Beach_Florida/

I wish you safe travel and a fantastic vacation!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher