Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

ware can i see my driving record

ware can i see my driving record
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 4 years ago.

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

All of the state Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMVs) maintain and provide records of your driving history. A few states offer them to you for free; others charge a service fee. There are also online providers that may be able to supply your record. They tend to be more expensive, but you may be able to get your record quicker from them.

Each state has a slightly different procedure for getting a report of your driving history. If you go to the following link and input your state, it will outline the options available to you:

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the green ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!