Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What Is Paypals Phone Number Format?

What Is Paypal's Phone Number Format?

Please refer to this link:
Submitted: 4 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

This is the phone number for live support:

1-402-935-2050 (if calling from outside the U.S.)

4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays

When you sign in you go to the top of the page and click Security and protection, then scroll to the bottom and go to customer support. They will ask you why you need them. Put in the box live support. The will then issue you a pin number

Secure Web PIN:xxxxxx(valid for 60 mins)

That will be associated with you account and email and you call the above numbers and you cna speak to an agent.

This will get you to a live person to speak to.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I do not need PayPal's contact info. Had this what I wanted in the first place, I would have not thrown a penny. I want the phone numbering convention of PayPal in the personal information page so that I can sign up with PayPal.
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I wll opt out as I am not sure what you want.

To sign up for Pay pal all you have to do is an online application.

I gave you the information for a live person at Paypal to assist you. I will leave this open for another expert to assist you. Best Wishes. Joan

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

To sign up with PayPal from the Phillipines, go to this link:

After clicking on 'Personal Account Signup' you will get to this page:

Down toward the bottom, it does say when you enter your phone number that it should begin with +63, the code for the Phillipines.

I think what you mean by 'phone numbering convention' is whether dashes are required between each sequence of numbers. Try entering the phone number with dashes and if it is not accepted by the system, try it without dashes. Also, try it with and without the +63 at the beginning. The +63 may be 'understood' by the system, once you choose your country from the list on the initial PayPal sign up page.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist