Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

WE HAVE SOME OLD DOWN FEATHER PILLOWS THAT MY MOTHER MADE THAT

WE HAVE SOME OLD DOWN FEATHER PILLOWS THAT MY MOTHER MADE THAT WE NO LONGER USE. WHAT CAN WE DO WITH THEM?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

You can try putting them on www.Freecycle.com to give away in your area, or you can offer them on Craig's list.

You could recover them and use them as throw pillows. Most agencies Like Goodwill or Salvation Army would throw them out because of health reasons and restrictions.

The most success I have had with getting rid of items other could use that I do not want is posting on Freecycle.com in my area, as there is always someone willing to take the item off my hands. Joan