Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

How to dispose of a 50 rearprojection hdtv.

How to dispose of a 50" rearprojection hdtv.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

In most States there is a place that takes household chemicals and electronics in a recycling program. It is often run by the local Solid Waste Authority.

In Florida we have these programs set up by County. If you contact your local Solid Waste Authority, they can advise you on where it can be taken.

Another option is if it is working is to put an ad on Craigs List or in your area as some one may want it for the cabinet or for parts.

The last option is to call some TV repair shops and see if they would like it for parts.

I am sure you will not have a problem if it is in working condition in getting someone to take it. is very good and items posted do not last long. Joan