Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Were in the process of hiring a person for home healthcare

We're in the process of hiring a person for home healthcare and we need for her/him to sign a waiver of liability. Is there a standard form available for a caregiver waiver of liability?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi Sandy, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The only form I could find was actually a full application for employment, including a waiver of liability, from an agency that employs caregivers. You could copy this and cross out the company's name and insert the appropriate information.

I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but I hope it helps. If not, please let me know and I will search further for you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Cher,

Thank you for sending the application form. We actually need some sort of a waiver of liability so if the caregiver gets hurts while providing care for my mother, she will not sue us and we would not be liable.

Thank you,

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Sandy, and you're most welcome.

Thanks for your reply with clarification of what you need.

I will search for this and let you know what I find.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Sandy and thanks for your patience.

See if any of these forms will help. They say 'free', but you need to select your state to move forward, so I hope in the end, they ARE free! : )

I hope this helped.