TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I need a copy of my accident report in vt on 03-26-2010. My

I need a copy of my accident report in vt on 03-26-2010. My cdl li8censa is XXXXXX, and Ineed to know if there is a positive drug test also posted with it
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello, You can request a copy of the police report at ,. There is a fee. If it was investigated by the State Police you must request it through state headquarters "REPORTS OF MOTOR VEHICLE CRASHES investigated by the Vermont State Police must be requested through the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles in Montpelier, VT. They can be contacted at(NNN) NNN-NNNNquot;. If there was a drug test it should be included with the report but you also should have received a seperate notice or summons if it was positive. You also can go to your local DMV and for a fee get a copy of your driving record to see if the accident has been reported to your state. Thanks Tom