Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have many current magazines that

I have many current magazines that I want to send to our service men and woman in Irac. Afghanistan, or other areas over seas and would like to know how I can obtain addresses Of Units in the Army, Navy, Marines and Airforce, as to where I can send them in boxes. Magazine subject matter run the gamat from Fishing, Sporting,ESPN, Money, Finance, Baseball, Football.. along with any special requirements that must be observed when mailing the boxes to the troops. Thank you for your support.
[email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Soldier Angels send books and magazines to the Military personel that are deployed over seas. You can send the magaizines to them and they will send you a donation receipt as well as get the Magazines out to the troops that need them.

These are the addresses that you can ship the magazines to:

Soldiers' Angels
1792 E. Washington Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91104
Soldiers' Angels
4408 N PanAm Exprwy
San Antonio, TX 78218

This is a link to their website: