Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

What type of instrument is a Fench horn Such as flute is a

What type of instrument is a Fench horn? Such as flute is a woodwind and trombone is brass.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 5 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

A French horn is a brass instrument. The most common brass instruments that one would see in a band or orchestra today are the trumpet, french horn, trombone, euphonium and tuba. Please let me know if you need additional information. Best wishes!

Once I have answered your question, please press ACCEPT if our conversation is complete as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. Pressing Accept does not charge you again it just credits me for my work. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Please press either Accept or Reply before leaving this page so I know how to proceed. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!