Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

how do i find owner of AUTOMOBILE WITH LICENSE MA 3CM630

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,Customerand welcome back to Just Answer.

I never received notification of your request for me to answer your question re: finding ebooks for your Nook. I just noticed it when I clicked on this question, but I'm glad you received a satisfactory answer from another expert. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! : )

Unfortunately, you will not be able to find the name of the owner of a vehicle with the license plate number you listed, either online or on your own. Only the Department of Motor Vehicles of Massachusetts has that information and will not release it to you due to privacy and security laws. However, if this particular vehicle was involved in an accident or unlawful incident, reporting it to the police would be your best course of action. The police department has the means and authority to look up license plate numbers.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,