TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I have submitted two letters to management about the dogs.

I have submitted two letters to management about the dogs. also animal control. this process may take some time, especially with management (very slow response) in the meantime, the dogs are still on the porch waiting to bark at me. If I try to go out into my carport, the owner will just let them bark, what can I do in the meantime? should I call the police, or just be patient until the neighbors get the letters? I am having headaches and anxiety over this situation.

TaxTom :

Hello, If you feel you are in danger or the noise is effecting your quality of living then yes you can call the police. In most cases animal control will not remove animals from private property unless there is a danger. Thanks Tom

ok. I will call the police. thanks