Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

Is there any type of express service to obtain a vehicle title

Is there any type of express service to obtain a vehicle title? I purchased my lease car and sold it to a couple in Nevada. Nevada will not accept the title I received even with a completed Vehicle Transfer and Reassignment Form. I must obtain a new title in my name solely. That's why I hope there's an express service...

Thank you!

Whirlwind316 :

Hello, I know you said you sold the vehicle to a nevada couple, but what i might need to know is what state are you trying to obtain the title from, I know a few states have ways of obtaining a title quickly, so please let me know that information, Thank you.

Customer:

Sorry. My state is California. I thought that would be obvious since I accessed this site through the CA DMV.

Whirlwind316 :

Hello, I have researched this, and I can not find any place where you could get a express title to you, I am going to send this to another expert to see if they might know of a place, Hang in there for a few..

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

You can request 72-Hour Special Processing. This service is available only by mail through the DMV headquarters in Sacramento. To make the process move along as quickly as possible you should send the completed paperwork by express mail with a return receipt so you can track it if needed. To get your title returned by express mail, you must include a prepaid self-addressed express mail envelope with your request.

To find out about forms, fees and the address, use the following link:
http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/howto/htvr23.htm

or call 1-800-777-0133.

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much!!!! I am very satisfied with your answer!
I'm happy to be of help. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for this answer.