Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

I purchased a travel trailer in NY State, and used to sellers

I purchased a travel trailer in NY State, and used to sellers license tags because it was a weekend. I am now in Florida, and the seller needs his tags back, to turn them in. Is it possible to aquire temporary tags from Arizona to get it back to Arizona?
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 4 years ago.

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

You can go online for a temporary use permit. It's a 3-day permit, but weekends and holidays are not counted toward the expiration time. That can add a couple days for travel time if you download the permit on a Friday or Saturday. Then you’d have to apply for registration etc. when you get to Arizona. In order to apply online, you have to have a VIN and auto insurance. You can print the permit online and then display it in the back window of your vehicle. You can find it at the link below:

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!