Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Lucy. Im looking for the latest, greatest new technology

Hi Lucy.
I'm looking for the latest, greatest "new technology" - like as a good example... I just heard about that last week but from the President of the company. I'm his assistant and feel it is part of my job to know about useful tools first so I can tell him about them. Another example - the AppleTV box - heard about that from the CEO... I would love to have a 'top 10' list (or more) of things that are new 'techy' gadgets and items that are actually useful to use in a business setting and not just gimicky. Home entertainment items, too.
Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for requesting me. Technology really isn't where my expertise lies, so I'm going to open this up to the other experts. Please do not reply to this message, as that can cause delays.

Good luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm not receiving any responses from anyone.

Do I need to re- ask the question?

Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.

"New technology" can be quite wide.

I can give you 3 from the top of my head:
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting