Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

This is a gardening question. I just got a pack of seeds (to

This is a gardening question. I just got a pack of seeds (to grow a caper bush), but it is not the time of year to get them started. Will they still be viable if I keep them till spring and plant them then?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and welcome back to Just Answer.

If the packet of seeds is sealed and you keep it in a cool, dry place (the refridgerator is good) until they are ready to be planted, they should be viable in the Spring.

Happy planting!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,