Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

We got in a traffic jam approx 1 1/2 miles from an exit someone

We got in a traffic jam someone in our car needed a restroom really to the point they were about to pass out and had chest pain.We went out on shoulder turned on right singal, lights on, something out the window people were trying to block our way run us of the road. Is there something else we could have done to tell people we had an emergancy?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Emergency Flashers indicate a problem when driving. If you did not have the Emrgency Flashers on that would have helped in this type of situation. If you had a cell phone you could have also called 911 to get officer assistance, since it was a traffic jam and someone was ill. They would have sent an officer to clear a path for you to get through the traffic. When in a situation it is important to make sure medical personel are on alert and making a call from a cell phone as well as the Emergency flashers may have made it a little easier to get help. Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Joan Thank you for the help on what to do.