Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Are there any airlines other than American that fly from Miami

Are there any airlines other than American that fly from Miami to St. Marteens for Dec. 17 an return on Dec 24
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

Please allow me a short time to research this for you.

Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

How many people are flying and any particular time of day you prefer the flights?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
2 persons. Depart late afternoon and return late morning

One more question--do you prefer non-stop or is one stop alright?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
non stop
Hi again,

American Airlines seems to be the only one that flies from Miami to St.Maarten non-stop for those dates. Please see here, as an example, from 'Travelocity': dults=2&children=0&seniors=0&leavingDate=12/17/2011&returningDate=12/24/2011&leavingFrom=MIA&goingTo=SXM&WA1=03010&|t&WA6=air

This is the contact information for American Airlines to book a flight:

For information in English: 1-800-433-7300 7 days a week

You mentioned that you couldn't get through to American Airlines. Did you call this number, above? I just called and got through to the automated menu. Say 'reservations' when prompted, and you should get to speak to a representative.

If you still have a problem or experience a long wait, try these numbers and 'tricks' from '' to speak to a representative as quickly as possible:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,