Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

10/14/11 Please provide a phone number and or an email address to the

10/14/11 Please provide a phone number and or an email address to the corporate office located in or near Atlanta GA. I purchase tires from Buck head Mercedes on or about 09/10/10. Long story short, I got a nail in my front drivers’ tire, which was unpairable, this was on a Sunday. I took my car to Pep Boys to purchase on tire on or about 08/11 and was informed by the Mechanic that all four of the tires purchased at the Mercedes Dealership were Dried Rotted I paid $900 dollars and some change for these tries back in 09/10. I then had to purchase new tires from Pep Boys for $800 dollars and some change. The Mechanic from Pep Boys wrote this on the bill with his phone number. I took my car for repair on or about 10/10/11 and presented all this information to Jason XXXX and was told the Mechanic at Pep Boys should have wrote down the date the Mercedes Tires were made and since he did not there was not they could do about. Jason XXXX also stated since they sold me the tires they meani
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

This is the information for the Dealership:

Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead

2799 Piedmont Road, Atlanta, GA, 30305

What you will want to do is ask directly for the Dealership manager or owner. Once you reach them, you will need to go over what happened with the tires. They should be able to look up when the tires were sold to you originally. Those records are kept in the computer and listed under the ownership of your car. If you can get through to the management, you should be able to get reimbursed for the tires. Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Joan I spoke with the Manager, and they know when the tires were sold to me. The concern is when the tires were made, and they meaning The dealership claims they do not have the information. Please provide the address or e-mail address to corp,
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

This is the Link for Mercedes-Benz USA: http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/contact_us/overview

To reach them via phone: 1-800-367-6372

I hope this contact information will help get to the bottom of the tire problem. Joan